One Mile The Label Pty Ltd ACN 635 221 895 (One Mile, “we”, “us”, “our”) is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Act), the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) as well as other laws and codes.
We are committed to ensuring that the privacy of your personal information that you provide to us is respected and maintained at all times.
We collect personal information so that we can provide our products and services to our customers. For example, we collect personal information so that we can:
- Identify and communicate with our customers;
- Tell our customers about our products, special offers, promotions and special events;
- Process orders and purchases;
- Deliver orders to our customers;
- Respond to customer enquiries and process returns; and
- Improve our services through feedback received from our customers.
If we do not collect your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products and services.
If at any time you do not wish to receive information from us about our products, special offers, promotions and special events, please let us know by contacting us on the details provided below.
The type of personal information that we collect is generally limited to the information that you provide to us directly. This may vary depending on how you choose to interact with us, however the type of information we collect generally includes:
- Contact details such as your name, date of birth, address, the name of the company where you work, email address and telephone number;
- Details about your orders and purchases;
- Billing and payment information;
- Credit card and other transaction details;
- Your feedback about our products and services; and
- Information about your participation in any promotions or special events.
We collect personal information from a number of sources depending on how you choose to interact with us. This may include collecting personal information from or through:
- You when you visit our website https://onemilethelabel.com (Website);
- You when you make enquiries about or purchase products from us;
- Your participation in our promotions and special events; and
- Your use of our social media pages such as Instagram and Facebook.
Use and disclosure of personal information
One Mile will only use your personal information as permitted by law. This means that we will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected (such as those referred to above) or for a purpose related, or in the case of sensitive information directly related, to that purpose.
One Mile is committed to maintaining the safety and security of your personal information. Your personal information will be stored in a secure manner through restricted access.
We may disclose your personal information to other entities as authorised or required by law, and as necessary to provide you with the products and services that you have requested. These entities include our agents and third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf (such as external mail houses or couriers for the purpose of fulfilling your orders and third-party payment processors).
One Mile may disclose your personal information (such as your name and contact details) to overseas recipients (for example couriers) where you request shipment to an overseas address. It is not practicable to list the countries in which such recipients are located.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
You may access the personal information that we hold about you or request that this information be updated or corrected. To make such a request, please contact us on the details provided below and we will respond to your request within 30 days. Should you wish for your personal information that we hold to be destroyed, please let us know.
You will not be charged any fee for making a request to access your personal information. However, depending on the type of the request, a fee may apply and be charged for providing the information to you. The fee covers the cost to us in collating, copying and providing certain information to you.
There are some circumstances in which we may be unable to provide you with access to your personal information, including where:
- Providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- Providing access would be unlawful; and
- Denying access is otherwise required or authorised by law.
If your request for access to your personal information is refused, we will provide you with written reasons for the refusal.
If you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, or would like more information about how we manage your personal information, you can contact us at:
One Mile The Label
Making a complaint